Two weeks ago, Wes' parents, Shannon and Floyd, came to visit us and to go to the BYU v. ND football game! What a fantastic weekend! With enjoying good food, great football, gorgeous fall weather, and the best company and conversation, I'd say it was a perfect weekend.
Sitting in the Notre Dame section was a blast - can I say what an amazing stadium - but quite dangerous for the lone BYU fan: me. I was wearing a BYU shirt...under my ND sweater, so naturally I had to cheer for ND and BYU, mostly to annoy Wes ;) It was a great game and just so fun to be part of the energy and experience. Autumn was in full swing on campus, so we enjoyed showing the Harwards all of the sites and, of course, doing a little shopping at the bookstore.
Having family in our home was wonderful - though I feel bad about the sleeping accommodations: the couch and an air mattress. We were just very cozy in our little apartment ;) The time went by much too quickly before we had to say goodbye. Makes me so ready to see my family and to go home for Christmas! Until then, we'll keep staying busy and keep you up to date with the happenings in South Bend.
Here are some pictures from the game - see FB for more of them :)
The view from our behind our seats (second row from the very top) - Touchdown Jesus and watching the band march into the stadium.
A few minutes before the game started. Great day for football!
Oh hey, it's us!
You guys are so cute! :) I'm proud of you for cheering for BYU. ;)
ReplyDelete