Sunday, October 7, 2012
House Guest
Monday afternoon of this last week brought our first house guest! Grandma Anderson (Wes' maternal grandmother) makes an annual fall trip back east, and we were privileged to receive a visit from her as she passed through Indiana. It was wonderful to see her and enjoy an evening together. She toured Notre Dame campus with Wes while I was still at work, and then we met up at the South Bend Chocolate Company - YUM. Dinner out and chatting followed. I fell asleep on the couch (typical), but she loved our little apartment and spending the night with us.
Her visit was quick, but it was lovely to have a piece of home come to us. Bringing things forgotten, news and love from our family, and a welcome, familiar face. Grandma Anderson is such a sweet, wonderful lady, and we love her! We're now looking forward to seeing Wes' parents in a couple of weeks for the BYU game! Still haven't decided who I'm going to cheer for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment