kitchen
Kind of old fashioned with the ugly cabinets, but it works. No pantry so it's a good thing there's a lot of cabinets to hide everything :) Oh and the fridge has its own little nook to the right of the cereal on the counter. I didn't feel that it deserved it's own picture.
laundry room closet
The washer and dryer work, which is a miracle because they're both so old and so, so LOUD! It sounds like a war zone when they're both running. So I've taken to doing laundry when Wes is gone and when I won't mind not being able to hear myself think. Oh and speaking of loud appliances, so is our dishwasher. It's like a mini hurricane in there every time I use it, but the dishes come out clean, mostly, so that's what counts.
My view from the kitchen sink. Except Wes is usually in his chair when I'm doing the dishes.
bathroom
This picture is significant because of the small cabinet to the right of the toilet, and not because of the toilet itself :) The only storage in the bathroom was the cabinet under the sink. And we filled that up in about two seconds as we unpacked. I do not consider myself high maintenance by any means, but a girl has a lot of hair products and hair tools that need a home in the bathroom. So this little guy was born (thanks Target), and it works well. Though you have to watch out for the door if it's open when you sit down on the toilet - as Wes can tell you... The edge is really sharp! :)
hallway
hallway
bedroom
Cute little place! It reminds me a lot of some of our first apartments as a couple. Oh the nostalgia…
ReplyDeletesome of your favorite memories will be in that tiny little house! it looks great.
ReplyDelete