Let's hope for a job offer this week. But until I have the interview and hear back, I'm in agonizing anticipation.
But this is not the only thing I'm waiting on this week. Wes and I received a phone call to set up an appointment to meet with the stake president... Speculation began right after Wes hung up. Guessing 'who's getting the calling?' and 'what's it going to be?' Fun questions to ask, and we're
Maybe I'd better take advantage of the last few days I may have to sleep in and be somewhat lazy and relaxed before real life kicks in. Because Wes keeps joking that I'll be the new Stake Relief Society President, which is really not funny because my dad has joked about the same thing and needing to compare notes with my mom - I'd rather keep the note comparing to home and cooking stuff... I'll do whatever the Lord needs me to though and trust in His timing. And know that it is right.
Hey! Cute blog. :) It was fun hanging out the other night and we should try to have a girls night over here with some of the other girls in the ward sometime soon. P.S. Matt and I have an appt. with the stake president this week too... dun, dun, dun...
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yours is cute too, by the way :) Yes it so was! I totally finished off my ice cream for lunch the next day :) So thanks again. I agree - it'd be fun to get to the know the other girls as well. And Wes and I want you and Matt over for dinner soon. I'm thinking Sundays are best, but I want to wait and see what our Sundays are going to like after our visit with the stake pres... good luck!
DeleteI wish I was there to help you buy the professional attire. LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteSo do I Rach! I still wish I had your opinion and approval of what I wear almost every single day I get dressed. The days that I don't are the days I don't get dressed ;) i love YOU!
Delete